The world of jailbreaking makes news unplanned. With no difference, another update of an Untethered Jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 is now released thanks to the constant experimenting of developer @tihmstar. The jailbreak dubbed “EtasonJB” and work for 32-bit devices on legacy 8.4.1. So get into the complete learning of the facts and about how it install Cydia.
The news of EtasonJB might not be a fact to cheer for a majority. In fact, the legacy 8.4.1 has signed a considerable time before and has remain unjailbroken up to now. But regardless of anything up, if you are still rocking on the legacy firmware, it is finally the time to whistle with an approach to Cydia successfully. For the notable fact, it is an untethered upgrade with a pause to the semi-untethered continued so far. And this a great comeback by developer @tihmstar who was equally credited for Phoenix Jailbreak a few times back.
About Untethered Jailbreak iOS 8.4.1
The release of an Untethered Jailbreak wins more attention than the semi-untethered where you can remain jailbroken even after rebooting the device. And as Untethered Jailbreak has no conditions on expiration, you are no need of jailbreaking the device with every seven days passed. So simply, this is a fine approach to Cydia Download even with a quite delay than expected. And if you look closer, the similar fact seems here with semi-untethered jailbreak is the use of Cydia impactor to the sign the app IPA as the major part of the whole process. So go through the compatible devices and then the steps to follow.
Compatible device list
- iPhone 4S
- iPad mini
- iPhone 5 and iPhone 5C
- iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4 Model
- iPod Touch 5th Generation
Important: Before moving to the jailbreak process, we highly recommend you making a complete backup of the device’s data. You can use either iTunes or iCloud
Complete Step Guide
- Initially, get a Windows, Mac or Linux PC ready with Downloaded the Cydia impactor and the correct EtasonJB IPA file
- Open Cydia impactor on the PC and connect iPhone, iPod or iPad via a proper USB
- Now drag the IPA file into the Cydia impactor interface
- To sign the IPA, give Apple ID and the passcode
- Now you will see EtasonJB installed into the device Home screen. But to make it run you have to go to Settings > General > Profiles and trust the app from the device to give it rights to make changes in the system
- Then, launch EtasonJB Untethered Jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 from the Home screen and begin the jailbreak
This is basically all what you need to do. So now wait until Cydia install successfully from which you can enter a whole new world of amazing jailbreak apps and tweaks. In the initial login to Cydia, there would be a slight delay as it requires sometimes to the system arrangements in the first launch. And make sure to check the compatibility for each individual download as it is important to avoid crashing.
The firmware 8.4.1 has been released a considerable time before. But if you were lucky to sit with the software, now the chance is opened for Untethered Jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 leading complete jailbreak. So enjoy the time and leave us a comment if you are successful with EtasonJB.