With the release of 10.3.2, both 10.3.1 and 10.3.2 are now signing from the Apple Window. But as 10.3.1 is only the firmware in focus getting jailbreak now, you better give no chance for accidental upgrades to 10.3.2 current latest. So here I bring you the complete guide to Downgrade iOS 10.3.2 in order to save chance for Pangu iOS 10.3.1 Jailbreak. If you do care about jailbreaking iOS take a look to find how to signed to the lower firmware possible.
About a complete day back, we found iOS 10.3.2 in the public rights. So anyone who wishes to stay updated with the latest firmware can now head the firmware via OTA and also through iTunes. the update holds some fixes to the operating system while in charge of slight security alterations. So anyone who is meeting some disturbances with the operation can take the update now through iTunes and OTA. In that way, there is no wonder often to hear you have accidentally moved the latest even you want to stay with lowest possible. In fact, this is matters for jailbreak fans as there is no proof yet been revealed on iOS 10.3.2 Jailbreak. So it is better to stay with 10.3.1, the lowest possible which is also the firmware looks jailbreak-friendly.
Increase the Chance for Pangu iOS 10.3.1 Jailbreak
With 10.3.1 still being signed by Apple, it is the only possible firmware you can downgrade 10.3.2 to. Rather than get worried of not given downgrade to the version of your choice, this is the time to be happy. In fact, you are given chance to come back in 10.3.1 which is currently the biggest hope for next Pangu 10 Jailbreak. So realistically, it is the benefit for you.
As it only takes a few minutes to downgrade any firmware, things are pretty easy to carry on. But to make sure you are not exposed for a single rule-breaking, here it is our guidelines.
- A PC either running Mac OSX or Windows
- Install iTunes latest
- The device with sufficient power which you need to Downgrade 10.3.2 to previous
- The correct IPSW file of iOS 10.3.1 in pair with your device model
- As a must, make a complete backup of the whole device to keep all your content safe. You can either move with iCloud or iTunes
- Connect the device to the PC
- Open iTunes and when you get the notification to upgrade or downgrade click “cancel” from there and mark “do not ask again”
- In the given options, Update or Restore, continue with “Restore” to have a clean start of all device operations
- Then hold the shift in Windows while holding the optional key in Mac and click “Restore” simultaneously (If you hit restore directly, it will restore you back to 10.3.2 the firmware signs latest)
- In the file browser, you get next, place the IPSW file of 10.3.1
- Go through the screen notifications and continue restoring giving the confirmation
- When the process is done, restore the backups and get back the device to normal
So you are no safe in 10.3.1 which is probably getting Pangu 10.3.1 Jailbreak for almost decided. To catch more interesting updates, stay signed as always. And in anything you feel doubtful, feel free to reach us for more clarifications.