Abraham Masri is a very important jailbreak developer who developed Saïgon jailbreak for iOS 10.2.1 64-bit devices and Houdini for iOS 10 – iOS 10.3.2 for the Cydia installer users. This time, genius developer Masri has brought iOS 11.1.2 Cydia download experience for his followers and the jailbreak community at a time that needed a jailbreak for the 11th iteration. To.Panga jailbreak is the name of this tool and no computer is required to install iOS 11.1.2 jailbreak on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
There are some important facts to know about this jailbreak method and it’s worthy to know these facts before you starting jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 with To.Panga. Right now, developer Abraham Masri has released To.Panga on GitHub. So, this surely meant that the jailbreak is only eligible for the developers in this situation. We heavily recommend usual iDevice users to keep avoid installing To.Panga iOS 11.1.2 jailbreak on your iOS device. It may cause brick or damage your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and end up with force you to upgrade the software version.
More About To.Panga Jailbreak Download
The developer Abraham Masri has used tfp0 exploit by Ian Beer, Jonathan Levin’s libraries and binaries, AMFI codesigning stuff by @xerub and some other important stuff to achieve this goal. iOS 11.1.2 Cydia installer method is a semi-untethered jailbreak so, the user has to redo the jailbreaking mechanism after every reboot of the iDevice. Note that hence the Cydia download is not fully compatible with the 11th iteration, you won’t be able to get the full experience of Cydia downloader until Saurik develops it.
To.Panga iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak Supporting Devices
- iOS 11.1.2/ 11.1.1/ 11.1
- iOS 11.0.3/ 11.0.2/ 11.0.1
- iOS 11
The developer has confirmed that he has tested this jailbreak on iPhone X and iPhone 7 devices.
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8/ 8 plus
- iPhone 7/ 7 plus
- iPhone 6s/ 6s plus
- iPhone 6/ 6 plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch/ 9.7-inch
- iPad 2017
- iPad Air/ Air 2
- iPad mini 2/ mini 3/ mini 4
- iPod touch 6G
Complete Guide for iOS 11.1.2 Cydia Download
- Take a complete backup to keep safe your personal information
- Go to Settings > Touch ID & passcode then turn off Touch ID and passcode
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone and disable the feature
- Make sure that you have cleared the history of the Safari browser
- Now, visit http://gestyy.com/wpIxJx using the Safari browser on your iDevice
- Wait for five seconds then tap on “SKIP THIS AD” button at the bottom of the screen
- Then you will be redirected to another page and just ignore that page by going to the previous page
- Tap again on “SKIP THIS AD”
- A message will pop up so, tap on “Install” to install iOS 11.1.2 Cydia
- Now, go to your Home screen and you will see that To.Panga jailbreak has installed
- To use this tool, navigate to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management
- Then find the certificate of iOS 11.1.2 jailbreak and make it trust
- Close the windows and launch the jailbreak app again
- First, tap on heart icon then tap on “tap to jailbreak” button
- Wait for a moment, it will start to install Cydia on your iDevice
- Finally, go back to Home screen and you’ll see that Cydia download has already installed
Important Notes for the Users
According to the comments in the Reddit threads, some of the iDevice users have used To.Panga tool to jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 version. But, most of the users were unable to complete jailbreaking process using this latest jailbreak method. Based on this situation, we would recommend users to wait for the jailbreak release from the Jonathan Levin or wait To.Panga to be more stable. Now it is already jailbroken 11.1.2 software update and the official jailbreak for iOS 11.1.2 Cydia download will release soon.