Pangu succeeds thanks for bringing Cydia Download iOS 9.2 to 9.3.3. The tool works for all 64-bit devices on iOS 9.2 to 9.3.3 with Cydia impactor download and side loading the IPA. Getting support from Mac, Windows or Linux the tool can route for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch which backed with English language help too. And as it contains a mix of both tethered and untethered qualities, we could note the habit of expiration with this Pangu jailbreak tool update. But as it is now addressed with “Embedded Certificate” feature, it will prevent you from re-jailbreaking until next April. So as the jailbreak seems stable and fine to work, here is the complete guide to Pangu 9.3.3 and Download Cydia effectively.
Although the tool was extremely limited at the debut, now we find a lot of favorable upgrades. So with all comings and goings, the tool has finally come to a solid state. So to accomplish complete Download Cydia follow our step guide with all tool particulars.
Am I Compatible for Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak?
The tool accepts only the devices in the 64-bit category. So they can list as follows
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Pro
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3 and iPad mini 4
- iPad Air and iPad Air 2
- iPhone SE
What to consider prior to the proceeding?
If you are with a supported firmware version on a compatible device, these are the rest of the things need further consideration. To drop possible errors and risk of failure, follow the given instructions.
- Use iTunes or iCloud and make a complete backup of the device to prevent your data from getting wiped or erased
- Make sure to power charge the device at least for about 60%-70%
- Required an active internet connection
- Install latest iTunes
- Get your Mac, Windows or Linux ready
- Temporary turn off Find My iPhone and Touch ID/Passcodes which can re-enable once the process is finished
- Recommend a secondary Apple ID to use in the processing which is separated from your personal data
- Download Cydia impactor new version on the Computer which requires to sign the IPA
- Download Pangu jailbreak IPA file “NvwaStone_1.1.ipa”
More Points to Remember
- The option “Use embedded certificate effective until April 2017” packs in updated version could prevent you from re-jailbreaking until the next April. But if you prefer to continue with your usual certificate, avoid the option in the processing
- Signing with the Developer certificate will keep your jailbreak valid for 1-year time period than the expiration meet with the normal certificate
- The same jailbreak is accessed via PC and Safari-based. If you are happy with the browser-base method, you can avoid connections to the PC
Step by Step Guide to Download Cydia on iOS 9.3.3
- Open Cydia impactor in a new window (Have to unzip on the PC)
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch to the Computer (Make sure you are using a proper cable through the main port)
- Drag NvwaStone_1.0.ipa file into the Cydia impactor app you opened
- Enter the Apple ID
- Fill the Password
- Click “OK” on the Apple Developer Warning and let the IPA signs through Cydia impactor
- Once done, the Pangu jailbreak app will install on the Home screen
- Go to Device’s Settings > General > Device Management and trust the profile giving permission to work on the device and make system level changes
- Run Pangu Jailbreak app from Home screen
- Once done, you will see successful Cydia Install on the device
Luca Todesco has newly spoken out JailbreakMe influenced Safari based loader for Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak to re-activates Pangu jailbreak through a web link in mobile Safari. But remember that it can use for Pangu 9.3.3 jailbroken devices.
Download Cydia- Best Tweaks to Play
Running Pangu successfully installs Cydia on iOS 9.2-9.3.3. So here we pick you some noteworthy picks through this quick video review.
What do you feel of getting Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak? What do you aim in Download Cydia for iOS 9.3.3? Share your sincere comments with us. And once you find doubtful about any related post, feel free to reach us for further clarifications.
You must be logged in to post a comment.