Putting the end to long jailbreak silence, Todesco made Yalu for iOS 10. Even under the label “still in progress” the tool now supports all 64-bit devices (limitation applied on iPhone 7) on iOS 10-iOS 10.2. And as Todesco too confirms it is stable as it going get in the final release, you can now take a look at how it works with no harm. So here you are the complete guide to Yalu on the way to successful Cydia Download for iOS 10. Read on.
Yalu 10 in a Closer View
The tool is now at the peak of testings with the release of beta 7. And as Todesco confirms it is completely stable, you can run the tool for the allowed devices. It works through Windows and Mac in semi-untethered flow just reminding us about previous Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak. But as the tool yet to be officially out, you are asked for extra care throughout the process. In fact, we or any party do not hold responsibility for ant errors or damages with the process as the whole process is asked to run at your own risk. But as it is our pleasure to keep you track with proper handling, we here direct you how Yalu properly run to get Cydia Download iOS 10 successfully.
The tool accepts a semi-untethered flow as a make of both tethered and untethered features. As Previous Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9, Yalu requires Cydia impactor download and side loading the IPA. And also remember, everytime you reboot the device, it will drop down your device to none-jailbreak state forcing you to re-run the app to keep the jailbreak and Cydia Download opportunities unchanged.
Like to know how Yalu developed up to now? Get through the quick Changes log
- Beta 1 Update:
- The Debut of beta 1 with only support up to iOS 10.1.1. Promised to work for 16k devices only (iPhone 6S and above)
- backed with Cydia Substrate support
- Beta 2 Update:
- Add Support for iPhone 5S and 6
- Beta 3 Update:
- Fixed the issue with Apple watch unification
- Beta 4 Update:
- Listening port replacement for Dropbear as 127.0.0.1 taking from of 0.0.0.0
- Tihmstar’s nonceenabler
- Fixed the patch with pwn the kernel
- Added JIT assistance for emulator developers
- tfp0 addition
- Beta 5 Update:
- Placebo addition
- Fixes to beta 4 bugs
- Beta 6 Update:
- Improved tool frame with fixes
- Beta 7 Update:
- Made the tool compatible for all none-iPhone 7/7 Plus (64-bit only)
- Enhanced work capacity
- Confirmed stable
- Fine Cydia support
Prerequisites for the process
To drop down the possible errors and risk of failure in Cydia Download with Yalu, go through all the requirements well.
- Supported Devices
iPhone 6S and 6S plus (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
iPod Touch 6th Generation (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
iPad Air, iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
iPhone 5S and iPhone SE (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
iPad Mini 2, 3 and 4 (iOS 10.0.0- iOS 10.2)
When all 64-bit devices added support through beta 7 update, iPhone 7 jailbreak still comes with restraint. In fact, you are currently allowed iPhone 7/7 Plus jailbreak only up to iOS 10.1.1 as devices upgraded to 10.2 seems some mismatches with hardware setting of Apple’s newest device models.
- Use iCloud or iTunes and backup the device
- If necessary make a secondary Apple ID to use in signing the IPA if you do not prefer presenting your personal ID
- Update to iTunes latest and get your Windows PC or Mac prepared
- Disable Touch ID/Passcodes and Find My iPhone from setting which you can re-enable with no harm once jailbreak and Cydia Download is completed
- Power charge the device for a sufficient scale
- Download Cydia impactor on the PC
- Download Yalu IPA as same on the PC
- Access Cydia impactor in a new Window
- Next, use a proper cable and link iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to the PC
- Drag Yalu jailbreak IPA file into the Cydia impactor window
- Continue with “Start”
- Give Apple ID and Password when required (Recommend the Secondary Apple ID)
- Then give some seconds to sign the IPA (Cydia impactor does not collect your Apple ID or password as it only use them to sign the IPA)
- Once done, note whether Yalu app successfully installed on the Home screen
- Head settings from the device and go to General > Profile to trust Yalu app
- Then launch Yalu from the Home screen and “Go” to jailbreak iOS 10.2-10
Now let the device gets rebooted and install Cydia for iOS 10
What is Best in Cydia Download for iOS 10?
Once you are done jailbreaking, you turn Cydia Download for iOS 10 to catch all best for the need. And as there are thousands new and updated to iOS 10, you can get amazing Cydia apps and tweaks support now thanks to Cydia developers. But if you wonder what are they, take a look at the quick video review where I have picked some of the notable.
Giving sincere thanks to Luca Todesco @ “qwertyoruiop” and also Marco Grassi for developing Yalu, we wrap-up for now. But as this is not the end of jailbreaking, we promise to come with more Cydia, iOS and jailbreak updates soon as we encountered. Until then, have a fine time with Yalu and Cydia Download for iOS 10.
Do not upgrade 10.2.1 or upcoming 10.3 if you worth keep the device jailbroken. In fact, Yalu does not add support above 10.2 and we nothing find in progress of jailbreak aside of Yalu.
Do you think this is helpful in Cydia Download iOS 10? Then put your sincere comments. And in anytime feel free to reach us for further clarifications.