Electra is now in the public and found in a widened user attention. As to the time so far, it has given a smooth experience to the user supporting 64-bit Apple device jailbreak from iOS 11.0 to iOS 11.1.2. The tool runs in semi-untethered techniques and uses Cydia impactor to sign the IPA to the device. So if you are fulfilled the requirements and need to know How to Jailbreak iOS 11.0 – 11.1.2 with Electra, here it is the space for the complete guide.
About Electra Jailbreak iOS 11
CoolStar is the developer behind Electra Jailbreak which has released sometimes back to the public. It has come through an extensive testing cycle with various important changes and additions to the tool frame. So by now, Electra works smoothly for the user which is mainly for the use of developers and theme creators. And it is important to note that, it is made in a new KPP-less jailbreak nature.
The tool Electra here follows semi-untethered jailbreak which uses Cydia impactor to sideload the IPA. So you should agree with its conditions of rebooting where you need to resign the jailbreak in every time you boot. And in the other way, you will be required to sign the jailbreak in every 7 days as it makes the certificate expiration orderly.
Prerequisites for Electra jailbreak
- Get the 64-bit iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch including iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus on iOS 11.0 to iOS 11.1.2
- Windows PC or Mac OSX installed the latest iTunes version
- Latest Cydia impactor Download with the newest iOS 11 compatible version
- Make sure to have a free Apple ID (secondary Apple ID is recommended) or a paid full developer ID
- Download Electra Jailbreak IPA in the possible latest
How to Jailbreak iOS 11.0-11.1.2 with Electra?
- Step 1: Launch Cydia impactor on the PC/ Mac OSX
- Step 2: Connect the device to the desktop with a proper USB cable
- Step 3: Note whether your device is mentioned in the Cydia impactor interface and drag the IPA file to it
- Step 4: When required, enter Apple ID and the password related
- Step 5: Let the Electra jailbreak app get sideloaded to the device
- Step 6: Once done, go to device’s settings > General > Profiles & Device Management and choose the Apple ID to go on Trusting the Electra jailbreak app from the device
- Step 7: Make sure the tweak toggle is enabled and go to Electra from the Home Screen
- Step 8: Go on with “Jailbreak”
- Step 9: Let the jailbreak execute and install Cydia on the device
- Step 10: Respring the device and install all compatible Cydia apps and tweaks
Just as stated, Electra is simply semi-untethered jailbreak. So hope you have caught how to jailbreak iOS 11.0-iOS 11.1.2 with Electra in this guide until the point it installs Cydia iOS 11 on your jailbroken device. So enjoy time with Electra jailbreak. But make sure you are working with all the compatible downloads since possible crashes could restore your device to what signing. So remember jailbreak iOS 11 is currently possible on iOS 11.0-iOS 11.1.2 only but no further. Then have good times with Electra and enjoy installing Cydia iOS 11.