The iPhone-centric event on 12th September has successfully unveiled a trio of latest iPhone editions to the fans also with finalizing the latest software of Apple mobile operating system. So taking all information to a single page, here you will meet iPhone X, 8 and iOS 11 Release just as Apple took the session to the stage on Tuesday. Here we go for all in one place.
View to iPhone X, 8 and iOS 11 Release
12th is a big day for all Apple fans where a number of products and services were dispatched. And that includes the 10th-anniversary iPhone edition as iPhone X, the successor editions to iPhone 7/7 Plus as iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, the rights to iOS 11 Download as the latest software upgrade for 64-bit devices, a release of a new 4K Apple TV and also with a Watch Upgrade of LTE connections. And just as expected, the event was winning all attention for the new “X” model in the iPhone line up as the game changer introducing a massive change in design and in all the way it fits in the hand. making you no more fatigue here is all about the latest iPhone X, 8 and iOS 11 Release, Apple releases under one roof.
Starting from how Apple calls the new member, we feel something special with it. For sure, it is as this is the new iPhone edition comes celebrating all 10 years of Apple’s iPhone journey. So take a look how it is important to all sides.
All iPhone X Features
- Display: This is the highest screen-to-body ratio of an iPhone. It is with a bezel-less Edge-to-edge display with measures of 5.8 inches. And the use of Super Retina OLED display technology here brings best us for the one it holds making the view more colorful, clearer and with an extreme power-saving mode. And it is with a screen resolution of the 2436×1125 pixels at the 458 PPI rate
- Body: The new iPhone X brings Glass body making wireless charging possible. So with a sperate charging pad, you can now experience faster charging than never before
- Boosted Performance: The flagship iPhone includes A11 bionic processor which comes as an Apple’s own production guaranteeing the best and fastest performance an iPhone has ever reached
- The new iPhone features True Tone from the iPad where the screen brightness will be automatically changed depending on the background temperature changes
- Will ship in 64 GB and 256 GB storage capacities and the build will be in Silver and Space Gray color options
- Face ID: The latest Face Recognition technology here comes as “Face ID” as a smart way of integrating with the new iPhone. So you can now unlock your iPhone with just a look
- Animoji is an exciting feature comes with Face ID technology where you can play better with the expressions
- Improvements to the Dust/water resistance rated at IP68
- Video recording of 1080p HD at 240 fps, the 4K at 60 fps and also 4K at 24 fps
- 12MP (iSight) vertical Duo camera supporting Portrait lighting feature, better OIS, improved AR feature, and overall with best capturing especially managing best low-light conditions
- The front Camera will feature 7 MP with true depth, Portrait mode, and 3D sensors to work with the Face recognition technology
The iPhone X will cost $999 for the 64 GB model while $1,150 expected to the 256 GB one. And as to the confirmations, all pre-orders for the new iPhone will start from 27th October while shipping is confirmed from November 3rd.
If something feels missing among thousands of exciting changes it takes, watch the preview of Apple on iPhone X to make sure you are not going to miss anything important.
iOS 11 Release- About the GM Release
At the event recently, we met iOS 11 Release officially with the rights granted on the GM release. So by now, we are clear of all the confirmations iOS 11 takes in performance to its features one by one. And for the interesting fact, this is the first time we met with an extensive testing era of 10 developer betas and 9 public testings before the firmware set free on the public. So anyone on the 64-bit device can now Download iOS 11 through the GM version which is with the exact same features you would meet once it is available on the device. As to the confirmations, iOS 11 will be available on all 64-bit devices from 19th September.
About iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
As expected, the whole event was centric to iPhone X and iOS 11 release. But if we do not admit to latest iPhone 8 and 8 Plus release which we expected to be iPhone 7S and 7 S Plus as to the usual order, that will be a big loss. Although they are not with the same attract as the X, they too feature important changes an iPhone should have. And they will start official pre-orders from September 19th from which the shipping is confirmed on 22nd September. And respectively the price will come as $699 and $799 for the 8th model and its Plus upgrade. Although it is with the same design and some aspects of iPhone 7, in adding up of Wireless charging, camera improvements, display and all, they are great to have over current iPhone 7. For more details, review the video below.
I hope the note today is with sufficient knowledge to iPhone X, 8 and iOS 11 Release details. But in case if you feel like missing something on iPhone X, 8 and iOS 11 Release, write us through the comments to get for better understanding.