iPhone X is the headline for a number of discussions these days due to various reasons. And at a glance, it is packed with so much of exciting changes including OLED full-screen display, wireless charging with improved speed, the absence of the Home button in presence of Face ID, and so much more. So what do you planning on iPhone X Release, should you take it just skip? This is a complete review of the new X edition with its Pros and Cons making you easier to decide whether to upgrade to X or not. So here we go for all in brief.
On when the iPhone X Release is planned?
It is not a secret that iPhone X is unveiled at the past September 12th event together with iPhone 8/8 Plus, new 4K Apple TV launch, the new upgrade to Apple Watch with LTE support and also with rights to Download iOS 11. But as to the confirmation, there is still more time to go for the iPhone X Release as preorders going to open from 27th October while the shipping is set on 3rd November. And it’s starting price will be at $999 for the 64 GB version while 256 GB is set at $1,149. But outside the USA, we could expect some delay in shipping as well as some changes in the price too.
iPhone X Pros and Cons in brief
iPhone X packs so much of amazing features to fall in love with. Although it is not perfect build of iPhone with no any flaws, I see more good than things in wanting and need of fixing. So before moving to the cons, take a look at the pros in brief.
- All-glass body with the high-end build
- Introducing Facial Detection in the name of Face ID in the place of Touch ID
- Brand new bezel-less display with OLED screen technology
- Edge-to-edge 5.8-inch display advantaged with the True Tone technology
- Wireless charging capabilities
- Preinstalled Latest iOS 11 with all advanced features of the latest Apple’s mobile operating system
- 64 GB and 256 GB ROM storage capacities with 3GB of RAM
- Operating on Apple’s designed GPU and A11 Bionic processor for an improved performance
- Improved rate of Water resistance rate and dust resistance
- Advanced Camera features featuring a vertical dual-lens camera
- FaceTime Camera improvements with new 3D sensors imposed to work with Face ID
- Animoji special feature to have more fun with Emojis
- Portrait lighting advancements and more
What is troubling in iPhone X?
- Glass body with some possibilities to break
- No iris scanner available just like Samsungs latest Galaxy S8 series
- Software troubles having latest iOS 11 preinstalled
- Bezel-less design and having no headphone jack
- Wireless charging with limitations of less than 15 feet
- Possibly battery draining
- A quite high price tag starting from $999
- Limited color variants
- USB-C is lacking
- Abandon the perfectly functional fingerprint sensors introducing Face ID
These are some of the general picks under pros and cons you could face with iPhone X. So wait for iPhone X Release to get more updates. And soon once we encountered, we will write you back with another update of iPhone X related facts.