All the time to the past has a lot of interesting news caught including the release of new iOS 11-target jailbreak call unc0ver. So while things flow a little busy from a side, we now have more interesting iOS Jailbreak Tweaks to review. If you already are jailbroken or planning for a new jailbreak, this is the time to find out all the news around Cydia tweaks.
The current state of iOS Jailbreak
If you have been in touch with all the jailbreak updates so far, you must know the update of Pwn20wnd’s unc0ver jailbreak which is for iOS 11.0-11.4 beta 3. Starting from beta, it then officially came to the public taking out of its beta stages. Following the release of V1, we recently came knowing unc0ver V1.0.1 which is addressing some of the known issues. But it seems that does not exactly fix the reported issues. And this is again a semi-untethered jailbreak which is under reboot conditions. Supporting this, we have an updated Cydia impactor tool support to run the semi-untethered jailbreak thanks to the developer Saurik.
Best iOS Jailbreak Tweaks to Play
Every week, we find additions to the Cydia store. So targeting all the jailbreak users on iOS 11 firmware, here we find an amazing set of latest tweak updates to reveal out in bringing the highest tweaking to your operating system. Go through and find the best out of the latest.
Moonshine for $2.00
If you are an Apple Watch user and loves all its animations and features, this is the useful tweak to try out. This comes in the paid category with the ability to give the Apple Watch’s semi-circular charge animation to your jailbroken iPhone. So as long as you are connected to the power source, it will come in Apple’s Watch-style Nightstand Mode.
SqueakTime for $1.49
If you do care about customization after jailbreak iOS, this is a must-have tweak for it under the paid apps. In fact, SqueakTime is an interesting new jailbreak tweak that allows the user to replace the native Lock screen time indicator with Apple watch clock faces that are found native.
PrivaSee for $1.49
For the jailbreak users really do care about having the required privacy, this is the tweak to have for $1.49. With that, you are allowed to set Touch ID, Passcode when launching apps, view notifications, and etc. So if you expect to have more security on your jailbroken device, try this for a little one-time payment.
What’s more in Cydia Download?
- CCDarkModulesBG for free- Available in CydiaGeek’s beta repository for free allowing you to have darker modules in the Control Center of iOS 11
- DockMat for free- An interesting free jailbreak tweak for the background of the iPhone Dock from CydiaGeek’s beta repo
- Cydia Community Tab for free- Available in the Packix repository replacing the Cydia home page with the jailbreak news and more similar facts
- IGNite for free- Brings dark mode for the Instagram app on your jailbroken iPhone. This is totally free through Packix repository
- DarkSounds for $1.10- A paid tweak for dark mode on iPhone Music App through Packix repository
- MoreFrequentlyUsedEmojis for free- Will add up to 50 Frequently Used Emojis in the iOS keyboard to easily carry on your conversations. This is free from the BigBoss repository
The given are some of the best iOS Jailbreak tweaks to have on your jailbroken iDevice. So enjoy all them and leave us your comments.