iOS 10.3 was announced for public right about a few days back. So it is possible Apple to close signing window of iOS 10.2.1 in anytime from the new update. So saving the last chance of iOS 10.2.1 Cydia Download, let’s see how to downgrade from iOS 10.3.
Upgrading and downgrading matters for jailbreakers. Although iOS 10.2.1 is still not jailbroken, the blobs are better been preserved. When the newest 10.3 appears in a bitter tough security treatment, 10.2.1 holds more hope in the side of Cydia install. So to save the chance possible for iOS 10.2.1 Cydia download, downgrade from 10.3 to 10.2.1 when it is allowing for the user. In anytime from now, the window will close the entry as 10.3 is now official and as also Apple has further gone for iOS 10.3.2 beta testing.
Guide to Downgrade 10.3
If you worth been jailbroken, time to time upgrading does not suit you. In fact, staying in the lowest possible firmware here increases the chance of jailbreaking as we never know what will take place in the future of jailbreaking. So follow my guide and come back to iOS 10.2.1 which is more probable than getting 10.3 Cydia install.
Required a PC (Mac/Windows) with iTunes latest version installed, iOS device which you need to downgrade from 10.3 and the iOS 10.2.1 IPSW file you are allowed with the device version. If you are done with the requirements, follow the guide below.
Note: Backup is a must whenever you are planning for system level process
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch to the PC
- Launch iTunes from the Computer and in the prompt upgrade or downgrade click cancel and make sure to tick, “do not ask again”
- From the two options Restore and Update, select Restore (This gives you a full clean of the device which is recommends here)
- To restore, hold shift in Windows or the optional key in Mac and click “Restore” (if you just click update or restore, it will restore to the latest firmware no signs. As of now, it will once again restore to iOS 10.3)
- with the option-click, you will get the file browser where you have to place the IPSW of 10.2.1
- Then go through the next notification and confirm restoring iOS 10.2.1 on your device
- Wait until the process completes and restore the backups as you desire
With the above simple procedure, you are safely land to iOS 10.2.1 which is possible getting Cydia for decided.But if you are already on 10.2.1, save blobs for upcoming jailbreak changes.
Is iOS 10.2.1 Cydia Download Possible?
The release of 10.3 major firmware version has made jailbreak and Cydia more talked these days. With the features of 10.3, we are quite uncertain of getting jailbroken where hardly found vulnerabilities. But in the side of 10.2.1, it is more possible in sound, which is less patched in compared to 10.3. However, as we already know, 10.2.1 too not workable with Yalu 10, which stops at 10.2.
With the tool Yalu deliverance, Todesco the developer behind the build has decided to depart from the chapter. So in related to iOS 10.2.1 Cydia Download, we have no hope from Yalu. But with his final word, he has advice jailbreakers to stay with 10.2.1 as long as possible. And also save blobs for jailbreak chances. Although he is not in the coming releases, the words sound wise to follow. In fact, they are coming with years of experience. So save 10.2.1 on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
In anytime you find questions, write us for the further clarifications. So as always subscribe us for more Cydia news.