Making the rumors true on getting a new jailbreak update to 32-bit devices, the tool dubbed Phoenix is now available. Just like the name itself, the mythical bird reborn from its own ashes here is a great comeback to iOS 9 in making Cydia Download iOS 9.3.5 possible. So if you are still rocking on 9.3.5 instead of moving to updates, this is time to cheer up as a reliable solution to Download Cydia. If you like knowing the whole story, here it is with Cydia Guru also including the guide on how-to.
At a time we are moving with the expectations of Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 for the latest 10th iteration, it is extremely surprising to see a Cydia update built for legacy 32-bit devices, which are almost gone from jailbreaking nowadays. So here, developer credits mainly share among developer Siguza and tihmstar and at the same time offering equal thanks with Luca Todesco, jk9357, and Max Bazaliy in concern the final stage of the tool success. And simply, the main conditions of the tool Phoenix here are its compatibility for 32-bit devices on iOS 9.3.5, same work nature of semi-untethered and its accord to re-signing of the jailbreak.
Devices Phoenix Jailbreak compatible with,
- iPhone 5/5c
- iPhone 4s
- iPod touch 5th Generation
- iPad 2, 3 and iPad 4
- iPad mini 1
Cydia Download iOS 9.3.5 through Phoenix on 32-bit Devices
At a glance, one could find the new update with similar features to Yalu. In fact, it is too a semi-untethered jailbreak that needs of Cydia impactor download in order to sideload the IPA. So getting it perfectly fit on the device is quite simple to follow as in the previous times. In the guide below, we will make it clear for further including the step guide for iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak and install Cydia.
What to remember:
- The jailbreak only supports 32-bit devices as listed above
- Just like all recent jailbreak sessions, this works with semi-untethered features
- Bound to the semi-untethered jailbreak conditions, you will have to re-sign the jailbreak app on the device every time with a boot on the device. In fact, it simply makes your device back to stock state with a reboot
- As the update of Phoenix still passing its first week from the release, there could be some bugs in the processing. So keep trying if you fail at the first attempt
- If you sign with a free Apple ID, the jailbreak will expire with every 7 days. But for a paid developer ID, it will remain for about a year just as in the previous incidents
- On Mac or Windows, Download Cydia Impactor and also the correct IPA for Phoenix
- Launch the Cydia impactor file while making your device connected to the PC
- Drag the IPA on the Cydia Impactor interface
- When required, fill with the Apple ID and password and let the IPA signs
- When done, you will notice the Phoenix app on the device Home screen
- Then go into Settings > General > Profiles /Device Management/Profiles & Device Management
- Then trust the profile that comes with the Apple ID you put in the signing of the IPA
- Now launch the app from the Home screen
- To begin, go with “Prepare for Jailbreak”
As the processing here would take a few minutes, you will have to wait patiently. And then it will reboot at the final, show you successful Install of Cydia. So enjoy amazing updates of Cydia apps and tweaks and get the benefit of jailbreak came true even with a little delay.
At a moment jailbreak seems silent for a long era, this is a great comeback even in target the previous iteration. And as it is focusing the end release 9.3.5 of the 9th iteration, there is no version above to patch which also benefits here. So hope this is fine stop point in the way to jailbreak 10 and also Cydia iOS 11 into the future. And with a promise of soon come back with more Cydia Download iOS 9.3.5 facts, here we wrap up the post now. If you like giving a try to the latest Phoenix, take this into consideration and let us know what is your view of this jailbreak update.